Monday 4 May 2020

The B-sides

Do you remember vinyl singles? Did you ever turn them over and play the b-side and find you liked it as much as the hit song? 

The flowers and butterflies here are from a My Favorite Things set called Meow Mix - the stamps you notice first (the a-sides) are all cats. But I thought it'd be a fun challenge just to use the other stamps for a change. (BTW the cardstock is white - I just can't seem to get good photos at the moment!) 

I'd like to enter:
Use Your Stuff  flowers and butterflies
Sweet Stampin  bright and beautiful
Sparkles Forum  spring 
Little Red Wagon  white space 

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Imke said...

Beautfiul card and i like your use of the enamel dots. Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke - MY CRAFTY PLACE

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I think this is a charming card. I love that great big sentiment! The flowers are pretty too. Good job!

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Marina. Lovely CAS design. xx

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card, I love the clean design! Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly.
Tammy x

Ros Crawford said...

I still have singles!! And yes, sometime the B side was even better! Lovely card Marina!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A very pretty & cute CAS creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Mac Mable said...

Such a sweet card with pretty contemporary flowers x. I never got into the single vinyls x.