Sunday 6 October 2019

The Ski Scene


shimmer shot 
I made this card to join in a few challenges. The snowscene behind the woman is very shimmery! I seem to be very heavy-handed with shimmer pens and often manage to accidentally flood huge globs onto my images. The woman stamp is by Stamping Bella (at last, some SB legs that are thick enough for me to colour in!), the mountains are Avery Elle and the trees are Neat and Tangled.

I'd like to enter:
52 CCT sketch
Crafty Friends  Christmas
Watercooler
Krafty Chicks  create a scene
Penny Black and More  pink


7 comments:

Pia S said...

A great scene you’ve made from this sketch. I’ve always adores SB images, but quite happy to see some fuller legs too. I think the colors make this both trendy and feminine.

Ellibelle said...

Love the way you used the sketch! Such a great christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

Linby said...

What a fabulous card and a great use of pink.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

brenda said...

She's a super image and a lovely pink card, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More October challenge.

B x

Dawn T said...

What a clever take on the sketch. Your scene is very cute. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Your Ski themed card is lovely… Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Friends. It fits perfectly with our ‘Christmas’ challenge theme. You made me smile over the comment about 'legs', I know exactly what you mean, I have a few of those thin leg stamps myself hahaha. Hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

TracyB said...

What a wonderful take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge.