Saturday 5 October 2019

Inkspirational - Photo

Our new challenge at Inkspirational  is to be inspired by this photo:
Just as I was writing this post, I heard a noise overhead , looked out of the window and saw a flock of seven geese flying over the houses. This happens a lot at this time of year and I love it, so that's what inspired this shaker card , along with the leaf in the picture. (Some British visitors to my blog may also detect some inspiration from Hilda Ogden's flying ducks!) 

I hope you'll enter the challenge. 

I'd like to enter:

12 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous inspiration! Love the bright colours of the leaf against the dark of the base x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh yes... The mural! What a lovely shaker though and I love the shape!

Donna said...

Stunning shaker card and great for the inspiration photo!

Pia S said...

Wow. Fantastic colors and what a creative way to use the leaf as inspiration, creating this lovely shaker scene.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is wonderful! I love the scene within the leaf!

Nonni said...

This so well made and I love the colors you chose! The dark base adds a lot of drama. xxx

Anila Dikay said...

That's a wonderful card Marina. Love the scene within the shaker

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful shaker with the leaf! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card . Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky challenge.Neva

Wendy said...

Great card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Wendy x

Arlene said...

Seeing the geese fly through the sky in the leaf is a marvelous idea and works so well. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Marlena M. said...

I admire shaker cards and what goes into them~this looks fantastic Marina! I can practically hear the geese~