Sunday 3 March 2019

The Library - The Party

At The Library, the book is The Party by Lisa Hall.
The Party by Lisa    Hall
I read it when it came out last year - it's a psychological thriller with plenty of twists - some of which might have been a bit over-complicated as I can't actually remember them! 

I was inspired by the silhouette behind the window/ door. I found some pictures of people partying and traced them in Silhouette Studio. The window was an SVG file and I cut everything out on the Silhouette , then stamped the sentiment. 

I'd like to enter my first card into:
Watercooler 
CountryView  numbers

For my second card, I just used the word 'party' in the title. I used a digi stamp from A Day for Daisies, coloured with Promarkers and placed in front of a stamped sentiment.

I'd like to enter:
Just us Girls 
AAA cards  digi, colouring pens, matted layer - hope there's enough white space!

I hope you'll join in the challenge at The Library. 

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are great, Jo x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cards! Sounds like an interesting book too!

Karen Brown said...

What a fun party!!! I love the festive scene card you've created. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great 50th card the silhouettes are very awesome looking. Thanks for joining in at jugs

Gail said...

Great interpretation of the book cover. Love the retro design of the background. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Jane said...

Cute lady and I love the pink polka dots. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Miriam said...

Lovely page - thank you for joining the Country View Crafts Challenge.

LucieGCards said...

What a fun card! Love how you combined the elements from our 'CAS Wheel of Creativity'! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Teresa said...

Thankyou so much for joining the challenge at CVC - good luck and hope to see you again! Teresa (DT) xx