Sunday 3 March 2019

Bouncing

Here's a quick card I made to join in some challenges...and when I say quick I mean the idea was quick, the construction was quick ... but looking for the stamps took quite a long time! I have LOTS of stamps and an inability to categorise, which means I can never find the ones I want.

Anyway, all the stamps here are from a Waffle Flower set , except the trampoline, which is by Poppystamps.

I'd like to enter:
Casology
Shopping Our Stash  February - violet, amethyst and primrose colours

4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a great card for both challenges ... love it.

Chana Malkah said...

Quick and cute! Works beautifully for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash! ~Hugz ~ Chana

karen h said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Mac Mable said...

Super CAS card and great interpretation on the theme x Yes I know exactly what you mean about searching for the stamps.....