Friday 9 September 2016

Happy Birthday Yvonne

Happy Birthday to Yvonne, my lovely teammie at Inkspirational.  I hope this card has reached her, or will get there very soon.

As I made this a few weeks ago I can't remember exactly what I used! I used some kind of watercolours on the background - I used a Stampin Up layering flowers set and stamped them using the paints. I used either Brushos or Twinkling H20s or possibly both- Yvonne, if it shimmers, it's Twinkling H20s.!

The script stamp is an old unmounted, Brand unknown, and the fairy was an old magazine freebie. There are 3 sequins but they don't show up well in the photo. So, this is not a very illuminating description is it?!

Yvonne, I hope you have a lovely day.

I'd like to enter:
Use Your Stuff watercolour
Inky Chicks  fairies
Simon Says Stamp Monday  stamp

8 comments:

chrissie said...

Very beautiful card Marina

Love Chrissie xx

missgailly said...

Gorgeous card. Love how you did the background. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely!

Catherine said...

Very pretty card, Marina! I love the background and colors you chose. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Veronique said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Pia S said...

Whatever you used you achieved a beautiful result. Love these rich colors and the background feels elegant and vintage.

Unknown said...

Lovely background... Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at Use Your Stuff! Hope to see you again next time

Tammy Cochrane
Use Your Stuff DT
TLC PaperPassions

Nonni said...

Beautiful fall look, I'm sure Yvonne has loved this, so feminine and dreamy!