Saturday 17 September 2016

Guest Designer at Snarky Stampers


I'm honoured today to be Guest Designer at Snarky Stampers!  The theme is


Although it's not obligatory, I always enjoy the humour on many of the creations at Snarky Stampers. I thought I'd have a go at making a little pun/joke on my card - I do realise it's a bit lame!

Anyway,  I used 9 separate stamps here (2 different Clearly Besotted sets and the globe from Katzelcraft) , so had to mask like crazy. Of course this was not my first attempt! Actually on one of the discarded attempts I had stamped all but the girl in the middle and mucked it up with that final stamp. Maybe it's time to invest in a Misti! 

I hope you'll join me by entering into Snarky Stampers 'A is for Argggh' challenge . 

Thank you so much for inviting me to be GD.


I'd like to enter:
Stempelgarten  anything goes 
Ooh La La anything goes  

14 comments:

sandie said...

Congrats Marina and I love the pun! Great combo of stamps. I am thinking of the mini Misti found a great price for one in UK but out of stock but they are sending email when back in. Will try and find it for you and email link x

Dotty Jo said...

Shiver me timbers, Marina, you've done us proud with this card, matey! Jo x BTW, did you know you've won the prize draw over at NoN????

Jane Willis said...

I'd never have guessed it was all done with masking, I though it must be a single image, everything is so perfectly aligned with no tell tale gaps! Wonderful picture and great sentiment - lovely to have you as a guest this week
Sistah Jane

Dori Shelton said...

This is such a fun card! I love the images and the way you combined them all together! Thank you so much for linking up to my first challenge over at Perfectly Created Chaos!

chrissie said...

Terrific effects on this Marina

Love Chrissie xx

Unknown said...

Well don on your Guest Designer spot. Super card, love the image and fab backing paper. That sentiment is superb and really made me giggle. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La. Good luck in the draw and hoe to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

Lindsey said...

Like Jane, I thought this must be a single image — you outdid yourself with all the masking! And to go with our theme, it would be totally understandable if there'd been some salty language when you messed up at the very end on your former attempt! Great to have you as part of the Sisterhood today!

Donna said...

He he he he this is fantastic Marina!!!
Thanks so much for being our Queen and guest designer for the A is for Arrrgh challenge!
Much love from the sisterhood!!

Majo said...

Perfect job as a guest designer on our blog. Great to have you ♥

Printable Art said...

Wow! Great Card Marina! Fantastic job on all those images I would never had guessed!

Pia S said...

9 stamps, wow, when I'm making its usually two stamps, maybe three, involved. Great result though and I love the sentiment, so fun!

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats!! Such a fabulous card too!

Aoutienne said...

Great Card, Marina! I love the colors and the world map in the background! Amazing how many stamps you've used. Thanks a lot for participating in our Stempelgarten Challenge!
Kindest regards,
Anja

Alma said...

This is a gorgeos Card, dear Marina, I love your "school"-creation! Thanks for playing with us at Stempelgarten Challenge, Hugs Alma