Tuesday 27 September 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog - # Selfie

This week at City Crafter , Kirsty wants us to include a selfie or the word 'selfie'.

For my DT project I used a photo that isn't the clearest photo, but that for me captures the feeling of being at a summer evening open-air rock concert.  Unfortunatley my title didn't photograph well either - it was cut on the Silhouette from floral paper and mounted on a silver outline - it says 'uplifted' - but I think it's hard to tell in the photo.

Our Guest Designer today is Mariken  so I hope you'll come over to City Crafter and see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own selfie themed project.


2 comments:

Stella said...

A lovely LO; but it;s hard to see you:)Seems like you had a fab time in Hyde Park!

Pia S said...

To to tell you the truth I've never taken a selfie. Hate being taken photos of so definitely not going to start taking them myself, lol. I've seen some fun stamp selfies, can't remember where, but will provably get one of those next time I spot one...