Monday 15 August 2016

Feathers and Wings - Christmas Fairy


Here's another card from my card kit swap  with Nonni and Pia. 

Unfortunately it has not photographed well! (Can you spot me?)

I used some white embossed vellum from the kit to paper-piece the wings of the die-cut fairy (kit) and added Wink of Stella to the whole die-cut and silver pen and stickles to the star in her hands. I used silver glitter texture paste and a stencil to add stars to the patterned paper (kit). I dry-embossed the silver card from the kit.

I'd like to enter:
Winter Wonderland silver and embossed
ABC Christmas  paper piecing

9 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic card and the reflections add to the background

Love Chrissie xx

Nonni said...

So glittery and silvery! Hmm, silvery is maybe not a word. Anyway: Everything goes together so nicely, a very pretty card, I love all the star-details!

Adventures in Paperland said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

Pia S said...

How pretty! And great job using 4 elements of the kit on this card, which is nicely clean and elegant. It hasn't occurred to me to use this fairy for a Christmas card. That's one of the great benefits of this swap, getting new ideas for using my stash. And it's fun too!

sandie said...

Oh niw I see, you post each card on a different post!! Love how you kept the fairy white here and it works so well with the vellum and silver background, making it any other colour than white would have been too much x

Mac Mable said...

Loving the effects you've created on this eye catching card x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas card Marina, love the embossed background. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Mandy LaCroix said...

Beautiful card! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
(My apologies for running late!)

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely looking card, fabby design and love the different combo of image and sentiment. Wouldn't have used a fairy for Christmas myself but it works out great here. Thanks for joining our challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. On Friday we are back with a new fun challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie