Monday 15 August 2016

Card Kit Swap - Feathers and Wings


It's time to post the cards I've made for the kit swap I do with Nonni and Pia and this month it was touch-and-go as to whether I'd make the blog-posting date. There was a mix-up with my address and so I didn't actually receive the kit till I got home from holiday on Friday evening.

Pia put together such a lovely kit that in fact it wasn't too difficult to get the cards made in time. Here's a picture of the kit:

All I've got left is one piece of patterned paper, a feather, some sequins and some wire ...I really wish I'd used the wire but I didn't have time to come up with a good idea, so hopefully in the near future...

I am going to blog the details of each card separately and enter some challenges, so I hope you'll look at my other posts and go and visit Pia and Nonni and see what they did.

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Lots of terrific feathers and wings images on these beautiful projects

Love Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

They're all so lovely and so different! Brilliant job!

Pia S said...

I'm so glad you were able to make it with this super tight deadline. I wasn't sure whether there would be enough content to make four cards, but we all made it. The fairy I've used on several occasions. The dreamcatcher I've only used twice, needed some inspiration on how to use it, and you've both provided me with that. And I love strings in any form. So a kit with some of my favorite elements, a lot used or not enough. Now on to comment on your cards separately.

Imke said...

I just across from Pia´s blog to see your creations of the Card kit. Also yours are lovely. It´s so interesting to see how many Different Kind of Cards are to make from the same kit.

Imke ~ My Crafty Place