Sunday 21 August 2016

Back to School

My son doesn't actually go back to school for a few more weeks, but a few challenges inspired me to make this now.

I came across a very old pack of rub-ons and this crocodile was in it and I really wanted to use it ...it was brave, as I've had rub-on disasters in the past....but it worked!  The green spots are texture paste, coloured with Brushos and applied through a Paper Artsy stencil. The sentiment was made on  my computer.

I'd like to enter:
Fairytale back to school
Addicted to CAS silhouette
Pinspirational  photo

7 comments:

Pia S said...

Fun simple design and a different take on the back to school theme, very refreshing:)

Mac Mable said...

Very striking card and such fun. love the idea of colouring the paste with brusho's x

Stella said...

CAS in a fun way; your crocodile is fab!

chrissie said...

Terrific idea to make this sort of card and yours is brillinat

Live Chrissie xx

Bianca said...

That´s realy so very funny! Love your card! Thank you for joining us at Fiary Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

Doni High said...

I think your son is going to get a kick out of this cute card.
Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

Jaydee said...

Awesome. what little boy wouldn't like to receive this card on his first day back at school! So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
Jaydee