Monday 19 May 2014

Make My Monday - Nature



This week's theme at Make My Monday  is 'nature'.

For my DT card, I made a background using inks, water and spray mists on pearlescent card. Then I stamped the reeds (Judith).  I stamped and inked the dragonfly (Indigo Blu) and cut it out, adding gems. I layered my panel onto pale blue pealescent paper, which I stamped with a wildflower border (Indigo Blu).

I think the theme of Nature could be interpreted in a hundred different ways, so I hope you will come over to Make My Monday and show us what it means to you.

I'd like to enter:
Country View Challenges nature's glories
Love to Scrap  anything goes

12 comments:

sandie said...

gorgeous background Marina and love the subtle stamping on the base card x

Nonni said...

Beautiful! Nature cards are my favorites, this is stunning. xxx

Michelle J M said...

Stunning! I love this. The wildflower border is perfect for the image. Michelle x

Kim M said...

This is just beautiful, Marina! I love it. :-)

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card Marina. Love your inky background and the simplicity of style is so classy.
Fliss xx

Rossella said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Marina
Rosie x

cm said...

Breath-taking, Marina...the background, the reeds, the dragon fly. Swooning over how stunning this is...
c

Sue - said...

Beautiful card - love the soft colours.

Pia S said...

Such a peaceful looking scene with lovely soft colors that blend beautifully together!

Jacqueline said...

This is stunning - what beautiful colours too - Jacqueline xx

Darnell said...

I know you did this quite a while ago, Marina. I have had a note on my desk to come back when I had a minute to tell you how gorgeous this is and how much I LOVE it!! I've also enjoyed all the other cards you've posted as I came in through the front door and scrolled my way backwards to here! Thank you for all the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

Jennie Atkinson said...

Fabulous card and I love the way you have blended all the colours together. Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us at Country View Challenges for our Natures Glories challenge. Jennie