Friday 23 May 2014

Festive 48 - Week 19


This weekend, we have summer weather in the south east of England, but I'm keeping up with my vow to make a Christmas card a week.

The central image, sentiment, holly paper and holly frame (which I traced and cut in the Silhouette) , are all from Papermania Enchanted Fairies Christmas CD.

I used a sketch from Tis the Season  and Jingle Belles .(Joint challenge sketch plus bling) .


Just to recap, I have challenged myself to make a Christmas card every week , and post it here (to make sure I do it!) . If I do this, by the beginning of December I will have 48 Christmas cards. I have also issued an invitation to anyone who would like to join me by linking up ONE card each week. 

Thank you to everyone who's joined me so far. I love seeing your cards. 

As well as Jingle Belles/ Tis the Season I'd like to enter: 
Holly Jolly Christmas greenery 
ABC Christmas Challenge  santa/elf
Winter Wonderland  holly
Sweet Stampin Christmas  santa
Christmas Cards All Year Round santa 



18 comments:

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card Marina and good luck with your card challenge (something I ought to do to save last minute panics!)
I'm in the South East too so also have a gorgeos sunny day.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Fliss xx

Joan said...

Your card is fabulous - I love the colors, images and bling you added!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Linda

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Another gorgeous Xmas card Marina - LOVE the traditional colours and papers - absolutely fabulous!
Sylvia xx

SmilynStef said...

What a festive little Santa ... we're so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

Lisa said...

Such a pretty card! The frame around your Santa is just stunning.

Thanks so much for playing along with us at 'Tis The Season and our friends at Jingle Belles!

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning card Marina. Love it! Perfect for our challenge at Holly Jolly. Thanks for sharing with us again. Meg

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Marina, this is such a beautiful Christmas card! I think it's great that you're doing one card a week. I'm trying to do something similar...four cards each time I do our challenge. I haven't been keeping up the past few times, but I do have a good stash going. :) Thanks for playing with us at 'Tis the Season.
Sara

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marina and its great to see you playing along at ABC Christmas challenge too! hugs Samantha :0)

hollybeary creations said...

Wow great image .. I love how you used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at 'Tis the Season.

cm said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Wow...
c

Lisa said...

First of all, kudos on keeping up with your "card a week" goal. That is great. I like your card. I especially like the fairy Santa on your card. He's adorable!

Gail said...

What a nice card! Love your papers and the image is great. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this month and hope to see more of your art work in the future Hugs, Gail

lauren bergold said...

what a fun and whimsical image and such a fun take on both the sketch & the bling! thanks for joining the holiday fun with us at JINGLE BELLES & 'Tis the Season! :)

Deepti said...

Oh my this is gorgeous, lovely layers and patterns :)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. thank you for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
Lorraine x

Bettina L. said...

Beautiful christmas card. Love the dets with the layers and addd ribbon and santa. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous!! LOVE the papers you have used.. That image is just adorable!! - Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (Current DT Call Closes 06/07/2014)