Sunday 1 July 2012

Summer Holiday

At the college where I work, term is now drawing to a close and people will start to take their four-week holiday from the end of this week. I'm trying to make my team some holiday-themed cards to say 'thank you and have a great break'.

This is another one from Mo's Digital pencil, coloured and paper pieced. I'm not big on embellishments but considered adding some flowers, but in the end I decided it was busy enough.

I'd like to enter this for:
Cardmadfairy's Digidays Challenge  Girly
Totally Papercrafts  Use a digi
Digi Designs Challenge Summertime

4 comments:

Kim said...

what a great card! and love the papers and paper piecing you've done. thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts
Kim x

sandra's crafty corner said...

Many thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days in our girly themed challenge, we do hope to see you again, please check to see if you are one of lucky winner or top 3's
hugs sandra dt

Plastic cards said...

What a lovely card. So beautiful design. I like your color choice and that image is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Plastic cards said...

A perfect design t o wish someone for holiday representing the joy and pleasure which one get during trip....