Saturday 28 July 2012

A is for Alice


Late entry for CD Sunday challenge - A is for....., created while watching the Olympics opening ceremony.

I use the My Craft Studio CD, A Very Important Date.  The Alice legs and skirt were part of a topper, so I cut them out and mounted them on a monochrome background from the CD. I created the greeting on my pc and punched it out with a Stampin Up punch. I printed the books and cake from the CD and put them on with foam sticky things. I layered it onto white, then black card.

I hope you like it!

7 comments:

starcyl said...

I think it's fab, what a clever idea. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

I just love this Marina. How imaginative to go for Alice! Brilliant card. Michelle x

Christine said...

A super card, love the design. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

It's brilliant Marina. Clever design and well done for getting it done while watching TV as well.
Thank you for joining us at The CD Sunday Challenge.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

well i would love to get a card like this, i love your design and layout, thank you for bringing your little gem to CD Sunday this week.
sue-b x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

This is brilliant. You have captured the Alice story perfectly.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

Claire said...

Wow what a fab card, such a clever idea and the finished product is a real stunner! Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
Claire xx (GDT CD Sunday)