Sunday 13 November 2011

Challenged! - Ring a ring of Roses


I saw this digi stamp from A Day for Daisies and knew I had to have it. They remind me of my brother's children, although he has 2 girls and one boy. After colouring with Promarkers,I chose a mix of Basic Grey papers from their paper pads - Eva, Obscure, Pyrus and Nook and Pantry. I liked the combination of rich pattern and colour.
I'd like to enter this for the following challenges:
Digital Tuesday Anything Goes
Do you stack up? Inspired by a song. (Ring a ring of roses)
Basic Grey Challenges Mix n Match

4 comments:

WencheP said...

Such a sweet card, very cute image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

-Wenche

Ren-Yi said...

Absolutely great paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card!! Love the DP paper and all the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week, Joan

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and love the BG papers you have mixed and matched. Thank you for joining in the BAsic Grey challenge this time.
Cathy xx