Tuesday 1 November 2011

Magazine Addict – Papercraft Essentials Issue 74


This issue has some fabulous Polka Doodles Christmas stamps. There was also an article, by Su Pennick, on resist techniques. I tried ‘resist stamping using alcohol inks’  - ( you stamp on alcohol inks with Staz On inkpad and wipe it off) – but it didn’t work , maybe because the alcohol ink background I used had been hanging around for a while.  So I reverted to an old favourite, resist with clear embossing , and paperpieced onto her hat and boots. I had intended to paper-piece the coat too but the cutting around the hair was too complicated!
I’d like to enter this for the following challenges:
Pink Gem Challenges Cold and Frosty
Come and Get it Anything Goes

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous work! I love the sentiment.Thanks so much for playing at A Gem Of A Challenge xx Jenny xx