Okay, so I’ve studied Marie Clare and I’m now able to plan my look for Autumn Winter 2011!!!
Four things I already have that I’ll be (fashionably) wearing in AW11:
1) ‘Leather ‘ pencil skirt – that’ll cover two looks ; the ‘pencil skirt look’ (obviously) and the ‘fetish trend’. (“Are you daring enough to flirt with the fetish trend?” Well, maybe not for work.)
2) A thin belt. I must wear it as an accessory, over my sweater, rather than just to keep my trousers up.
3) Blue velvet jacket. Hurray for Marks and Sparks!
4) Bright orange T-shirt. Orange is in!
Two trends I won’t be partaking in for AW11:
1) The thigh –flashing split. With these thighs? I don’t think so!
Two trends I think I wouldn’t be seen dead in but may end up eating my words if they stick around long enough. (It’s happened before.):
2) Snake print blouse.