Saturday 20 August 2011

Doing the Docrafts

I love the Docraft goodie bags and the free gifts they give with their mag, but they do mean that I often end up with stuff I wouldn’t normally buy.

So I’m setting a regular challenge for the My Perfect Life Design Team . (That’s me!) I’ll be digging out some of the Docrafts stuff and trying to use it up.

First up, these 12x12 papers from a goodie bag a few months ago. They’re not my taste and I think they’re a bit old fashioned. In fact, this month Docraft brought out a new ‘birthday – theme’ range that’s more contemporary.

I’m going to a party tonight and decided to use them to wrap the present etc. I made a gift bag decorated with 3 lollipops. In addition to the Docrafts papers I used glitter, plain cardstock, adhesive, gems, one sticker and die cutting equipment. Here’s the finished article.

No comments: