Tuesday 15 November 2016

Pia's Christmas Kit - Snowman

Here's the final card from my card kit swap with Nonni and Pia.

Funnily, of all the cards I made this is the one that reminds me the most of Pia, who put the kit together - I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the cute image with the traditional colour scheme, and the use of die-cuts (but Pia uses die-cuts far more cleverly!).

This kit was the last of the three Christmas kits we made and I can't wait to see what Pia and Nonni did with the kit  and I hope you will go and look too,  I'm hoping I can persuade them to do another round of card kits in the new year.

I'd like to enter:
Sparkles Forum  holly

5 comments:

Nonni said...

If it's up to me, I'm in for a spring card round! Or Easter! :) I really like Easter cards although I don't really celebrate it... But all the images for Easter are so cute! So fun that we both chose this color palette for the snowman image. Loved that stamp! I think you did well with your dies but it is true also that Pia is the queen of die cuts!

Pia S said...

Yup, there's something 'me' about this design. I think it's the framed image and die cut details along with the traditional colors? And shape too, I mostly do A2 Size. Great job!

Pia S said...

Oh, and I don't need any convincing to continue with our swaps, this is so fun!

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Holly and Ivy" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, loving the snowman and the holly. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas Challenges Caz DT.