Tuesday 1 November 2016

City Crafter Challenge Blog - I See a Star

I chose this week's challenge at City Crafter,and I'd like you to enter projects with a star or stars on them.

For my DT card I used a digital stamp of a seal (? sea lion?) by Mo Manning. I coloured it and masked it and created a sky using distress ink and pearly water.  The star is a Craft Stamper freebie stamp and the sentiment is by Little Claire. 

Our Guest Designer this week is Charlotte E ,so please do come over to the challenge blog and see what she and the rest of the DT have made, and enter your own starry project. 

I'd like to enter:
Country View stars 
Jingle Belles animals 
Allsorts Christmas

14 comments:

chrissie said...

Love this Marina it is an unusual stamp

Chrissie xx

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable Marina! Love that image!

Stella said...

Awe this is adorable. I love that sentiment. Lovely colours too!

Maria said...

Oh, what a cute card with the sweet image and wonderful sentiment!

brenda said...

A super card and such a fun image, many thanks for joining in our 'Let's get ready for Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness, what an amazing job of stamping, masking and coloring! WOW!!! thanks for joining our celebration of christmas critters at JINGLE BELLES! <3

Pia S said...

I've returned from holiday but mr mojo has not. But visiting blogs will probably help get me into it again, looking forward to some playtime this weekend. Now it's so dark when I get back from work, kind of like the sky on this card, but lots less cozy and without the light from the stars. Great design!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

Wendy L said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx
And at MAWTT too, xxxx

Jane said...

What a super sweet card and perfect for our Stars challenge at Country View. Thanks for joining us x
Jane DT

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little holiday card ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

Cards By MI said...

How adorable! Really lovely looking card! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a lovely card! I think it must be a seal, but either way it is is so cute! I love that the animals get to have some fun and wishes at Christmastime too!

Corrie Herriman said...

Such a great card ! Thank you so much for participating in the CVC Challenge 'Stars".
Corrie x