Wednesday 9 November 2016

Monster Thanks


For this card I used my new stamps from Gerda Steiner Designs - the two monsters and the banner , which I coloured with markers. 'Sending and You' are by Avery Elle and I designed and cut the 'monster' word on the Silhouette.

Then I spent a considerable amount of time searching all my stamp sets to find one that said the word 'thanks' (rather than thank you.) . I bet you're wondering why I didn't plan it all out before I started stamping. Quite! Anyway, I eventually found one in a Wplus 9 set.

I'd like to enter:
Addicted to CAS monster
Less is more purple and gold
Tuesday Throwdown all about the words
Shopping Our Stash  a thank you card
AAA Cards thanks

12 comments:

Craftychris said...

Aw such cute monsters! Fabulous card! I have the same problem as you sometimes when I suddenly need a specific word and can't find it! xxx

Esther said...

Oh, these are adorable! Such sweet monsters, and a perfect sentiment, all wrapped up in a beautifully clean and simple card - great job! Love the sprinkling of stars too. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Sarah G said...

Cute purple monsters are the perfect start to my day - thank you for making me smile! I love the way they are holding the banner too. Great to see you at Less is More this week :)

chrissie said...

So cute little 'people' and agreat card.

Love Chrissie xx

sandie said...

Too adorable Marina and I love the 2 shades of purple. I am also hunting for the right sentiment and often have to result to surgery, cutting up sentiments to get the right one. Thanks for joining AAA

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!! Love your style Marina!

Jen Nelson said...

marina this is so cute i love it
thanks for joining us at less is more this week. jen xx

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Oh my goodness! Your card is absolutely adorable! I just love it!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Shopping Our Stash! Cyndi, DT

Craft-E-Place said...

Brilliant card, such fun images and great layout.
Elaine

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fun card Marina! Those monster images are terrific and I can just imagine one of them is thinking about letting the banner go. A fantastic interpretation of our colour theme. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Pia S said...

Sounds just like me. I tend to forget to plan for the sentiment. What to use, where to put it, to save a space for it,... But it's incredible what we're able to find in our stash when searching...fun card!

Nonni said...

Purple looks great with gold, must try that! I love your cute design and combination of different fonts and styles for the words.