Saturday 26 October 2013

Inkspirational Challenge 42 - Wreath


We had a very busy fortnight at Inkspirational with our Anything Goes challenge and now it's back to our regular 'photo inspiration' challenge. Here's the picture:
For my project , I made a circle out of an old cereal packet.I covered it with different die-cut leaves and flowers, made from Basic Grey 'Figgy Pudding' paper , and edged with Distress Ink. I added centres to the flowers using gems, brads and buttons, and finished with glitter.

I hope you'll join us at Inkspirational. Our prize draw is still open.

I'd also like to enter:
Polkadoodles Christmas anything but a card
Winter Wonderland Check/tartan
Festive Friday wreath

14 comments:

Nonni said...

Really cute wreath! You have so pretty flower dies. I love the papers too! xx

downrightcrafty said...

a gorgeous check garland, thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Nikki Stalker said...

Very pretty Marina. Love the DSP you have used.

sandie said...

wow this is so creaive Marina! All the different paper and brads look great together. I would use this as an Xmas decoration x

Anonymous said...

This is great Marina! What a creative project and fall decoration. The layered flowers look so good together!
- Shauna

Ardyth said...

What a beautiful wreath! Love the colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Claire said...

wow what a gorgeous project, love the papers you've used, the colours are stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week
Claire xx

Bev said...

What a pretty wreath. Thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles

Pia S said...

What a beautiful and decorative wreath! I think your choice of DPs and colors is really clever as I think they work for all seasons!

Peanut said...

What a lovely Christmas project, Marina. This wreath is perfect for the holiday season. Thanks for sharing your talent with PolkaDoodles.
Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Ruth M said...

Hi Marina, wow - that is an absolutely fabulous wreath, so pretty, I love the mix of papers and embellies for the centres! I'm hoping to get an entry in this time so you might see me later! Hope things are going well! Ruth x

Michelle J M said...

This is really fabulous Marina. Who would of thought it started life as a cereal box!!! Clever you! Michelle x

Meredith MacRitchie said...

This is awesome! I love seeing something other than a card in the gallery, and I love how you created your wreath! Thank you so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

Lynsey said...

This is a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x