Thursday 3 October 2013

Autumn Fairy


I'm an avid follower of Michelle JM's blog, so when I saw she was hosting a challenge at Ooh-la-la Creations , I wanted to join in. The challenge is 'F is for...' . This matched up nicely with another challenge I wanted to enter - Use a Fence at Little Red Wagon . I ended up with F being for fence, fairy, feather and fall. I think the creature on her shoulder is a squirrel but the one on her foot is (guessing) , a chipmunk?  I'm not sure if you'd find them in autumn as I don't think we have them in England. Mind you, we don't have fairies either, especially full-size ones, which she appears to be.

I used a Crafts and Me digi, die-cut fence, lots of patterned paper and Stickles on the wings and shoes.

Oh - while I have your attention, can I make a shameless plug for our new challenge at Inkspirational Challenges . Come and take a look.

As well as Ooh-la-la and Little Red Wagon, I'd like to enter:
Parade your Crafts  Fall
Tuesday Throwdown Colours of Fall
4 Crafty Chicks  Autumn
A Creative Romance Fairytale and winged creations
Heck of a Challenge  Autumn colours

12 comments:

Rosanne said...

So very sweet, love the fairy perched on the fence. Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon this week!

Radhika said...

love the cute fairy and the message board and feather too.. :)

Nonni said...

Really cute card, I love the colors and the image, great job! xxx

JanR said...

Oooh, I really like that feather. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Pia S said...

This is a lovely card with autumn feel! The fairy looks great sitting on that fence, I'd love to get my hands on that DP you've used as background too!

Michelle J M said...

Ah Marina, how sweet of you to mention me in such a lovely way. I love your card, the little fairy is so cute. Again your paper piecing is wonderful as is your colour choice. Michelle x

Peanut said...

Gorgeous card, Marina! Love that DP and what a fabulous colour combo. Lovely image too. Glad to have you celebrate Autumn with us.
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Wynn said...

Love this Marina. Where did you get DP love it too. What a great idea combining the two challenges it really works.
Hugs Wynn x

CraftyGirl said...

Such a pretty image and love the feather and flower. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful image! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Delphine xx

Amy Martin said...

Great card. I love the back ground and the added feather is wonderful. Thank you for joining in our challenge @ Parade Your Crafts.
Amy - PYC DT

Alex H. said...

A wonderful card.. such a lovely image and beautiful embellishments.
Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.