Sunday 13 October 2013

Branchline





It may be bucketing rain outside, but it's sunshine in my craft-room this morning. My intrepid partner has braved the weather in pursuit of his hobby and taken our son with him...so  crafting time for me.

I made this with Distress Inks, Indigo Blu text stamp (on the sun), Sheena Douglass bird stamp, Marianne clock die.

I'd like to enter:
The Squirrel and the Fox Things with wings
Crafter's CafĂ© Favourite Craft Item (rubber stamps)
QKR Stampede Anything Goes with circles
Two Sisters Challenge Anything goes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the black and orange combo together. The silhouette of the birds just pop's off the sun.
Thanks for playing along with the Crafter's Cafe Challenge & good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

I love silhouette images and this one is beautiful on your card. Great color combo too! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

Nonni said...

Those birds look so beautiful! I love the color scheme.