Wednesday 2 January 2013

The First Inkspirational Challenge !


Today I nervously present my first Design Team project for the new Inkspirational Challenge Blog.

This week's challenge is a colour challenge

My project is a working clock using images from A Day for Daisies who are sponsoring the challenge this month.  I used a Sizzix die for the clock face and a cheap battery powered mechanism with hands included.
I used a CD on the back to give it more substance.
 Please come over to Inkspirational  and join in. We have a giveaway going on with lots of great prizes, so don't miss out!



7 comments:

sandie said...

Absolutely love this, it is so creative.Perfect positioning of the image, such,a cool idea!

Yvonne Garner said...

Just so creative! Well done, Bravo!

Mynn xx said...

There was absolutely no reason to be nervous, dear friend!!! This is a FABULOUS idea--I've never made a clock before! What a beautiful use of the sponsor's image, too! Thank you SO MUCH for your hard work at Inkspirational!!! Here's to an amazing 2013! :)

Ruth M said...

Marina - this is fabulous, what a pretty clock! How creative, I look forward to seeing more of your DT creations!
Ruth x

Anonymous said...

What an original idea! I love the clock. It is so unique. Great use of the image!

Kylie said...

This is so beautiful and original. LOVE it!!! xx

Lisbeth K said...

What an excellent idea, making a clock! I guess I have to make one myself, maybe I don't loose track of time surfing and creating ;) Looking forward to be working with you this year*HUGS*
Lisbeth