Tuesday 29 January 2013

Ready Set Go


I bet you think this took me two minutes to make! Not at all. The less that goes on a card, the longer it seems to take me to get it right. I hope I have got it right! I thought this would make a nice 'Bon Voyage' card.

The paper plane and trail are by Lawn Fawn and I just bought them. The tab and stripe, on the other hand , have been hanging around for ages. They are from an October Afternoon 'Boarding Pass' sticker sheet.

I'd like to enter this for:
My Time to Craft Wings
Crafty Boots New ( new stamps)
Creative Creations Challenges Keep it simple
Hotshot Craft Clean and Simple

5 comments:

chrissie said...

I think it takes much longer to make a CAS card and especially one as beautiful and well thought out as this is.

It looks amazing

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card, the CAS look works so well.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL I always take forever to make a CAS card, I think its cus you always want to add more & your brain can't cope lol!!

Fantastic CAS creation just love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Such a simple and effective card! Love it!
Thanks for joining is at Creative Creations Challenges. We hope you'll play again soon!
Jill DT x

craftymum said...

Wonderful!. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our CAS challenge

Sarah x