Friday 4 January 2013

Guess Who's Coming to The Tea Party?




Out of a Hat Creations have a fun challenge this week. They’ve issued an invitation to the Mad Hatter’s tea party and they want to see your reply.

I used My Craft Studio ‘A Very important Date’ to make these replies. I played around combining images and cropping some of them off the page. I used the ‘add text’ feature to write their response.  Then I printed out, inked the edges and mounted onto black card.

Quick(ish) and easy, I know, but I hope you like them. 






7 comments:

chrissie said...

These are all fantastic Marina and you are very welcome to join in our party at the Hatters. Fill your tea cup and toast 2013 with us

Love Chrissie cxxx

sandie said...

Marina, these made me smile so much, just so adorable-thank you for making me smile!

Anonymous said...

Love these! Totally fabulous and a great take on the RSVP. Tracy:)

Janet said...

OH WOW!!!! Marina I love your RSVP.so pleased you are coming to our party,see you next week.
Thank you so much for joining us at Out of a Hat.
Happy New Year
Janet x

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Marina just love your RSVP it brings a smile to the face great thinking. So glad you can make the Hatters party. Hugs Sandra X

Michelle said...

Love these cards Marina, they are so cute and quirky. I really like how you have not used the whole of each character. Hope your week back at work wasn't too bad, not looking forward to mine. Michelle x

Lisbeth K said...

These made me smile soooo much!!! Thank you :D