Monday 12 February 2024

Inkspirational Challenges - Hearts

 

Sorry this post is late - I was away all weekend at my daughter's surprise birthday party (it was a surprise to her, not me, so I suppose a poor excuse for me not planning ahead) but more of my daughter's birthday in a later post. 

This is my DT card for Inkspirational Challenges : 



For my card I used an old Docrafts Thank You stamp and die, coloured with markers. The background is a heart stencil that I used multiple times using different ink colours. 

I'd like to enter:

Stencil Fun hearts 


3 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Ooh, such a fun colour combo Marina; Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Donna said...

Beautiful stenciling and colors!

cm said...

Surprise birthday party for your daughter? How wonderful; looking forward to reading more about it. I bet she was thrilled!
Speaking of thrills: your card! I LOVE all the hearts! I love that you went with colours other than traditional red/pink. So eye-catching and pretty!
hugs~c