Saturday 23 September 2023

Inkspirational Challenges - CAS/Inspired by a Movie

 



Our new challenge at Inkspirational is to make a CAS card , with the optional twist : Inspired by a Movie.


Can you guess what movie my card is inspired by?  Bambi! But something sad happened during the making of this card, The stamp is an old favourite from the Kitsch Christmas set by Avery Elle which does not appear to be on sale any more in the UK . In order to cut down using baby wipes for cleaning stamps, I decided to try cleaning my stamps with a microfibre cloth - but it ripped my stamp!!! Maybe I rubbed too hard.

Anyway, hope you join us at Inkspirational and don't forget to pop over to the blog and see what the DT have made. 

I'd like to enter:
Little Red Wagon  no snow Christmas 




7 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Aw no, I'm sorry about your stamp ;(. I'm glad you got one last image out; this is so sweet Marina~

cm said...

Your Bambi is adorable and super sweet as the star of a Christmas card. Oh no to the microfibre cloth causing a tear! I've use something similar; your experience will remind me to be cautious, as I 'may' be guilty of scrubbing my stamps too hard at times. Hopefully Bambi is still usable...
hugs~c

JanR said...

Great card! I especially love the gold paper. That's too bad about your stamp. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Donna said...

This is darling and I like the gold edge. So disappointing that your stamp ripped.

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet bambi card - perfect for your circular sentiment for Christmas - SO sorry your stamp was ripped by cleaning - I've had that happen with some older clear stamps that have become more fragile as they age. Julia xx

JulieP said...

I adore your card Marina!!! I remember going to see this movie when I was a kid. Sob!!!!!

Jan said...

I’m so sorry about your ripped stamp Marina, esp sad that it’s so cute and no longer available. At least you did get one last use out of it and Bambi is coloured so beautifully too. Love the elegance the touch of gold brings too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.