Saturday 9 September 2023

Baubles

 

The bauble (aka ornaments) stamps here are by Vicki Boutin - each one is made up of four stamps and I wasn't sure on my first attemptm but I think I like them now. 

The sentiment stamp, from a Colarado Craft set,  is 'free' with a magazine this month - I say 'free' in inverted commas because I think really you're paying for the stamps and the magazine is included with them. 

To finish, I added three jewels and some hand-drawn strings. 

I'd like to enter:








My Time to Craft Christmas  ornaments 

Sweet Stampin doodling - the strings 

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge 



6 comments:

Donna said...

I really like this, great baubles and like the sentiment stamped on top!

Rach83 said...

Beautiful card - elegant with a classy festive feel. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations. Hope you'll pop back for future challenges.

Becca Sadler said...

Marina: Hello, again! Thanks for competing in MTTCC's ornaments theme!! Your stamp set, sentiment, and color choices are elegantly festive! Terrific! --Becca

Pia S said...

Oh, I sure like these baubles, and your Layout and color choices. Nice placement of the sentiment too!

Tracey T said...

Fab Christmas design and a great idea to doodle the strings. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

SarahR said...

Oh wow - such an elegant card! Love your colour choice and great doodling! Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin' this fortnight. Sarah - DT