Thursday 6 July 2023

Christ-mouse Card

 

I designed and cut the MERRY on the Silhouette Cameo but I was very much inspired by a MFT die which is similar. The mice stamps are by Waffle Flower. I agonised over what colour to make their jumpers - I didn't want red because then the scarves wouldn't stand out but I also didn't want to introduce a new colour, so I went for grey to match their fur!  For the snow, I used a stencil and white ink , plus some drops of liquid white enamel.

I'd like to enter:

ABC Christmas Challenge mice

Fab n Funky  four-legged friend 

Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge 

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge 

9 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute cute card, great way to use that Merry cut out, I have the actual MFT die and have yet to use it, I should of tried on it my Cricut, thanks for the inspiration!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Nonni said...

I love these color choices -I think you did perfect decisions. Very fun card, fab design!! xxx

cm said...

Your caroling mice, dressed in their cute jumpers, scarves and hats, are absolutely adorable! This card makes me feel merry!
hugs~c

Donna said...

Beautiful card and coloring!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

such adorable mice and card - Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
AAA Birthday DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Love to Scrap DT
Love to Craft DT
Mix it up DT
Merry Little Christmas DT

Helen said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Pat K said...

Adorable card with such cute little mice. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

kel Acopan said...

Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!

lovies, =o) kel
The Holly & Ivy Christmas DT

Anita van Deur said...

This card is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT