Thursday 15 June 2023

The Library Challenge - The Girl in the Polka-dot Dress

 

The new challenge at The Library is The Girl in the Polka- dot Dress by Beryl Bainbridge. 



I haven't read this book, but it looks interesting and I've read one of her other books and really enjoyed it. 

For my card I went literal - a stamped girl with a paper-pieced dress and  a circular birthday stamped around.

I'd like to enter:

Cas On Friday - Leaves 


Fab n Funky  - use a sentiment 

Make My Monday  summer 



8 comments:

Kate said...

I love polka dots - especially in the summer! And your paper-pieced girl on a swing is delightful, and perfect for a summer birthday! Hugs, Kate!

Donna said...

Great take on the book, I like the pretty green color and the round happy birthday as a frame!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow!! What a PERFECT image to go with the cover! Thanks for hosting the Library Card Challenge!

Heather said...

So fun, Marina - love this color for sure, and such a playful card - perfect for summer - AND a new TLC! Yay! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Pamela said...

sitting on a swing in a summer night, enjoying the breeze is what I used to do growing up and your card reminded me of that. Thank you for sharing your clean and simple style card with us at MMM

Buffy said...

Such a lovely happy card.
Thank you for joining in with us a Fab'n'Funky challenges
Buffy (DT) x

Alyson Mayo said...

Love that image - perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Birthday :)

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a fabulous CAS card. That image just screams carefree fun. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x