Saturday 24 June 2023

A Big Thanks

 

I'm making 'thank-you' cards to send to those who attended my Civil Partnership celebration last week. I'm not very good at making multiples, but I think I can make another four of these before I get too bored. 

The 'thanks' was cut on a Silhouette digital die-cutter. The stamp is a very old wood-block stamp by A Muse stamps and the circle of hearts is by Winnie and Walter. 

I'd like to enter:

Sweet Stampin  no designer paper 

Shopping Our Stash  sentimentally yours 

Cas on Friday  love 


Daisy Chain  No design paper 


6 comments:

Donna said...

This is a great card, like that image and the large thanks! Simple and elegant!

dj said...

I love it...that image is fantastic!! Of course it is a very old one and probally no longer available!! Way to go shopping your stash...those love birds with the jumbo thanks work perfectly!! So glad you played along with our "Sentimentally Yours" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS499

Linby said...

This is lovely - a great cas design. Congrats to you both.

laurie said...

Great CAS card and design! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

SmilynStef said...

Love how that big sentiment shines in your design ... so glad you got *SENTIMENTAL* with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Catie Cuddles said...

Love that big thanks … makes a CAS card easy and you did this brilliantly.
Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers anything goes with dies challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀