Saturday 20 May 2023

Inkspirational - Mood Board

 

Our new challenge at Inkspirational is to be inspired by this mood board:



For my DT card I was inspired by the colours, the milk bottle and the butterfly.  Is it weird to put a milk bottle on a card? It's from a MFT 'milk and cookie' die set that I bought with enthusiasm but have barely used. In my head the scenario is - milk left by a milkman in a flowerbed by the front door and then a butterfly perches on it.  (Can't remember when I last saw a milkbottle or 'milkman' in real life.) Anyway, the flowers are by Lil Inkers and the butterfly is (I think) Avery Elle. 

I'd like to enter:

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love how you tucked that bottle with the butterfly on the rim in amongst your lovely stamped florals Marina! Julia xx

cm said...

I think your card is lovely and I so enjoyed the background story! Nothing weird about milk bottles, as they can be use as is or as vases. No milk delivery around here either, but I've seen milk bottles used in garden displays. Fabulous take on the Moodboard!
hugs~c

Fiona said...

lovely card, perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

Fi
x

Donna said...

Darling card, the dimension you created with the flower, butterfly and milk bottle are great tocuches!

baileyrosy.com said...

Your card takes me back to my childhood when the milkman left the bottles outside of the door and the birds pecked through the foil top and drank the cream at the top. Love your card and such a clever design and just perfect for our spring challenge at LIM. Thank you so much for playing along.

Marie

Nonni said...

A wonderful card -I totally got the idea with the milk bottle even without your scenario explanation! Love it! xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Great CAS designed card! Love the idea of getting inspiration from a mood board: pick and choose what you feel in that moment. I think I remember a milkman delivering to the front door but it’s been so long and I was so little, I might be remembering a story of the milkman. Thanks for your wonderful creation this week. It’s great to see you in the Krafty Chicks Challenge gallery.
Diane - DT

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful take with incorporating the milk bottle Marina!

Pia S said...

I think your out of the box thinking, using the milk bottle, paid off. I’m totally with you on what you picture as the scene, even though I’ve never seen a milkman in my entire life:)