Sunday 22 November 2020

The Library Challenge - The Night Before Christmas

 


Woo, bit late with this, been busy this week with work and also house-hunting and getting ready to (hopefully) move house. So, I'm really sorry that I'm behind with commenting and also not been able to do much visiting of my favourite crafters but hopefully find time soon....

The new challenge at The Library is the book of the poem 'The Night Before Christmas'. 

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house , not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse...

My gift-carrying mice are from a new Colorado Crafts set - I coloured them with watercolour pencils and paper-pieced the present with poinsettia patterned paper. The ribbon was coloured with gold glitter pen and the sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn set (the one with the cooking mice). 

I'd like to enter: 
Alphabet Challenge  quote from poem 
Try it on Tuesday  trad Christmas colours 



11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

JulieP said...

This is so sweet!

TK said...

Cute! And I might add, I just don't throw that sentiment around to ALL mouses. Take time, and we'll see you when you can.

Nonni said...

House hunting and to move house sounds like super big news! I'd love to hear more! This card is super cute. I love the mice image and the CAS look of this card is perfect for making the image the star of the card.

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. Darling little critters and CAS card. So glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

Mac Mable said...

Such an adorable card with a super seet image. Exciting times ahead with a possible move....sending hugs x.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. Happy house hunting. x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very sweet and a great CAS card. I do love the style of those mice, too.

Ros Crawford said...

I love this Marina... Those stamps are so lovely!

Nance said...

These mice are so adorable! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Debbie Mageed said...

What a cute CAS card! Adorable little mice!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you come back soon.