Saturday 28 November 2020

Inkspirational Challenges - Kitten Photo

 

This is my DT card for Inkspirational, inspired by the photo below :

When I chose this photo for the challenge, about a year ago as our challenges are planned for the year ahead, I didn't imagine that by the time the challenge went live I'd have a cat myself! My cat isn't a baby anymore - he's 7 months and we've noticed he seems to be at a similar stage to my 13 year old son. 😀
He doesn't look much like any of the cats on my card either, as he's black and white - too hard to colour!

So, my card ....one layer, a Little Claire stamp, coloured in with Promarkers. I added a sort of rough halo around them and added gel pen snow (my favourite kind of snow!) Then I stamped the sentiment (can't remember brand). 

I'd like to enter: 

My Time to Craft  Christmas animals 
Cas on Friday  snow 


16 comments:

Nonni said...

Oh wow you have a cat!! I did not know!! Photos please!! :) Great CAS card, I love the halo around the cats, it's a great design. xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Just look at the kitties all standing to attention! So cute, Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love this image.

Lindsey said...

Aw, your kitten is at the teenager stage. :D It lasts a while. But they're so much fun, aren't they? Just like 13 year olds can be...
Your kitty grouping is so cute - I love the blue with snow around them. And thank you for picking such a sweet photo, especially since my cat happens to be grey. ;)

Kathyk said...

Love everything about this!

Happy Saturday

Kathyk

Pia S said...

I loved this photo! I’ve tried convincing my partner to get a cat, now we are home all the time. No traveling of course, not even to go to the office. But times will change for the better, so no cat for me. I like the effect of the blue halo around them. It’s a fun cat imGe and a great one layer design.

sue t. said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday!

Kerry Parkinson said...

The cats look so cosy with their bright scarves! Great card. Happy you could join in our snow challenge at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

Chrissie said...

What a cute bunch of singers... not quite sure how sweet the sound would be mind you!
Great colouring!
Chrissie
Creator/Guest Designer "Less is More"

Kuni said...

So lovely and sweet.
Thank you for joinning us at the Animal Friends.
Hugs
Kuni

Dreja said...

Ein sehr schönes Werk.
Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Marlena M. said...

I love the way you framed your cat choir~super cute! That's funny about your cat being a similar stage as your son, ha! ;)

perfectly4med said...

What a lovely take on your inspiration photo, and with wonderful colouring. Thanks for taking part in our OLC at Less is More.

Neil

MagsB said...

These kitties are adorable, and beautifully coloured! I love the halo around the image. A fabulous CAS Christmas card! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

TK said...

Cute kitties, and I love the starry blue sky behind them - reminiscent of Christmas carolers!

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute card.