Saturday 19 September 2020

Inkspirational Challenges - Day

 


Sorry these photos are not the best. I made it, snapped it and sent it off to my sister for her birthday , so couldn't go back and retake the pictures. 

Anyway, this is my DT card for Inkspirational  and the challenge is:



The garland is a Silhouette cutting file and I manipulated it in Silhouette Studio to make the inside bit. The flower in the aperture is on a nylon thread and you can wind it up before you put the card in the envelope so it spins when opened. The sentiment is an old Craft Stamper freebie. 

I've gotta say, the new Blogger is annoying me now. I think they've changed things again, even more recently than the big change and it seems I can no longer copy and paste blog badges onto my blog. I don't want to have to save every single challenge blog badge to my hard-drive, do you? 

I'd like to enter:
Just Add Ink  A for aperture 



17 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so pretty! The photo is just fine! I love what you did for the inside!

So I kind of like the new changes to new blogger. I had a hard time figuring out the labels before, but now they are searchable again. You can add the blog badge, just go to the photo button and there is a choice to add by URL. But yes, it will be nice when they stop changing it, they should have figured this all out before.

cm said...

Such a pretty card with a unique twist! I know your sister will love this, as do I!
hugs~c

JulieP said...

Love the inside of this!

Lindsey said...

I'm with you, new Blogger is not making my... day. :D This is such a pretty card! Love the colours and die cut wreath. The spinner inside is so much fun!

Nikki Spencer said...

Love those colours Marina and such a clever “A” element too. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card and what a good idea to 'wind' it up! As for blogger... I save or copy and paste to my desktop then delete when I'm finished. I must have deleted a comment accidentally and found that there was no way to get it back...I didn't want the sender to think I did it on purpose but nothing I tried helped.

Nonni said...

Very stylish card, Marina. You are a wizard with your Silhouette machine! xx

TK said...

Great cut, and love your change for the inside -- it really stands out and is beautiful, Marina

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and fun inside surprise!

KimB said...

I really love how the inside floral pattern echoes the front Marina, and made all that more special with the dimensional inside! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Carolynn Sander said...

I love the pop out insert on this card! What a clever idea! It's perfect!💖 Thanks so much for joining in with us this week over at TGIF Challenges!

Pia S said...

I think this looks classy. Can be quick and easy now that you’ve designed one, and I do love the twist of the spinning item.
It definitely takes longer for me to put together a post these days. Hopefully I will ge better at it, as well as the system...

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful card for your sister and a lovely and creative 'inside' x.

Shauna said...

Love that pretty color of the card base and the creative fold/cut out is fab!
- Shauna

Joanne Stubbings said...

I love a fancy fold! Lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Your card has a lovely surprise inside it, which would be lovely for your sister to receive. Chantell Just Add Ink

Marlena M. said...

Wow, such an impressive card Marina!