Sunday 16 August 2020

The Library Challenge - The Duke and I

 

The new book at The Library was chosen by Visiting librarian Vivi, and it's The Duke and I . 

This is a Regency romance , which I don't usually read but she's been compared to Jane Austen , of whom I'm a big fan , so I might give it a try...

For my card I was inspired by the hand holding the sign with the title on it.  I used a Mama Elephant rabbit and birthday stamp and added an extra random sentiment at the bottom. 

I'd like to enter:

Shopping Our Stash  cas 

Male Room

Inspired By 

5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your CAS card, great bunny and paper and I love that the bunny is holding a happy birthday and you added "just for you", mas it even more special I think. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT
I'll have to look the book up, it may be a change to read something like this, thanks.

Vivi Casale said...

such adorable card! love that you go inspired by hand holding!!

so happy to be the Visiting Librarian this month, I really hope you give the book a try if you like romances.
Julia Quinn is a really good author!
xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

A cute bunny and polka dots, you can't beat that! This is darling. Thanks for joining us at IB!

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Danni Reid said...

CUTE bunny, love your design too! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week, can't wait to see more!