Tuesday 18 August 2020

Books are Better

 



Many of you know that I love to read books and also to review them at Goodreads .

Here I made a one-layer card by stamping an old favourite stamp by Stamping Bella, in brown ink on cream cardstock.  I coloured it with Promarkers and added a Clearly Besotted sentiment. 

I think this would make a nice 'Back to School' card for a teenage girl. Unfortunately my teenager a) is a boy and b) needs to be bribed/ threatened to pick up a book. Sigh! 

I'd like to enter :
Always Fun  back to school 




9 comments:

Jane said...

Fun card, shame about your back to schooler! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful one layer card and what a fabulous stamped image x.

Tammy L said...

I totally love this! That is a really cute image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff and don't forget about our DT call: details on the blog!
Tammy DT Co-ordinator

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super card. My mom would love this sentiment because she definitely resembles it!

TK said...

Haha - love it! I have a couple of daughters who TOTALLY agree -- and she's a cutie with her pile o' books!

Jackie C said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Francesca said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

Dena J said...

Yes! Reading. I will look for your reviews on Goodreads. Love this image. Awake at 2am? Means you have a good book and no respect for morning. :-)

Shauna said...

This is sooo cute! I love your book lady and the fun design!
- Shauna