Friday 10 April 2020

Panda and Kite

Despite it being a beautiful sunny day, I've been struggling to photograph this without shadows, strange colours etc. But I mustn't grumble - I have a garden to enjoy during lockdown and all my friends and family are well .

I made this card to enter several challenges. The panda is Wplus9 and the kite and tail are October Afternoon. I doodled the spots and stripes on the kite and some ground for the bear to stand on. 

I'd like to enter:
Little Red Wagon Mix em up 
CAS on Friday black, white and one other 


10 comments:

JanR said...

Fab card! I love the cas design and that panda is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Donna said...

What a cute card, I like the panda flying a kite!

karen h said...

Fun card! I love your doodled additions - the dotted ground adds interest without taking away from the main image and the kite decorations are great details! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

sandie said...

He is a sweetie and such a fun pattern on the kite. Love the way you have grounded the panda. I am so glad you are all well and enjoying that lovely garden of yours! And great to see you at CASology x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This little fella is jus the cutest. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More for our No Sentiment challenge.

Pip Lewer said...

Super way to add your own personal touch to the card. Adorable. Thanks for joining us this month at AAA Birthday.

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such an adorable card! Love that little panda! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Jane said...

Wonderful way to use the dots and stripes from our challenge. Really cute card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

Zw@@n said...

Such fun card, Marina. That panda is so cute. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. Luv, Wilma

Pia S said...

So sweet and the ground is not only a practical detail but also a decorative one.