Sunday 26 January 2020

Teenage


outside 
My youngest child hits his teens today so from now on I can just put my feet up and relax. (Haha, just joking!) 

I've just been wrapping his presents before he gets up. I thought I had a suitable roll of wrapping paper in the stair cupboard but it seems to have vanished. So one of his gifts is wrapped in pink hearts and the other in snowflakes on kraft (or 'winter birthday' as we say in the crafting world!) 

Anyway, my card.... I used the Silhouette digital cutting machine. I used a purchased sports shirt cutting file and, using the Silhouette Studio software, I made it into a pop-up design. The colours are a vague nod to his favourite team, Arsenal. Then I designed and cut the sentiment. 

I'd like to enter:
Tuesday Throwdown layered die-cuts 



9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really great card, he will love it.

Mac Mable said...

Great nod to his favourite team and a fabulous card x. He's going to love the wrapping paper too!.....LOL x

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Birthday to you son!! Terrific card and I'm sure he won't mind the wrapping... It will be all about the gifts!

Karen Brown said...

A masculine card for a thirteen year old....that might be the most challenging card there is! Your card for your son is just perfect. Very masculine and appropriate for a new teenager. We are so pleased that you joined us this week for our masculine challenge at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, Marina! Hope he has a brilliant day, Jo x

Claire said...

How fab to make a pop-up football shirt in his favourite teams colours, that's super cool and I bet he loved it. I hope he's had an awesome 13th birthday and you too Marina, we Moms celebrate too even though we find ourselves pondering just where time went x

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Lori Turner said...

Oh he will love this - great card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week xoxoox

Shauna said...

How cool! I love the added dimension and red/white/black is such a classic color combo.
- Shauna