Saturday 4 January 2020

Snowflake Generation

Don't be fooled into thinking that this is my first Christmas card for 2020.... in fact, it was the last one I made in 2019. However I made it so late that I neither blogged nor mailed it, so I suppose it will be a 2020 card after all.

I stamped the spots in various shades of blue and drew the snowflakes inside with a gel pen. The sentiment is Concord and 9th, and I added some Nuvo drops.

I'd like to enter:
Cardz4guyz blue
Just Us Girls 
Little Red Wagon  NBUS - it's the sentiment, from a brand new sentiment set.
Krafty Chicks  stamp act


10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely Christmas card.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a clever idea to use the circles and draw the snowflakes. Everything about this card works well!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, very impressed with your drawing skills on the snowflakes!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the circles with the snowflakes! Turned out great. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Leanne said...

Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks, love the snowflakes.

Leanne DT/KC

Jane Willis said...

wow, all those hand drawn snowflakes are super. Great card, thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Brenda said...

Hand drawing the snowflakes on the circles is such a brilliant idea, I love it! A great start on 2020. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Pia S said...

I would call it the first card of 2020:) Only 11 months left before we need to get them all posted! Trendy and cool style.

Macimbalo said...

Wow, beautiful hand-drawn snowflakes - love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

Helen said...

Love this - a great idea with the snowflakes and a fab sentiment too.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x