Thursday 30 May 2019

Football Birthday Card

It was my nephew's tenth birthday a few weeks ago but I didn't have time to share his card at the time- so here it is now.

I used a digital image by Lily of the Valley , coloured with Promarkers. I tried to do the kit in his favourite team's colours but I'm not sure I achieved that! I stamped the sentiment and mounted it on some football paper.

I'd like to enter:
Sweet Stampin  birthday boys
Papercraft Challenges boys
I Love Promarkers  boys
grab button for Sweet Stampin

7 comments:

Chris said...

Perfect card for a footie-fan of any age, love the design and image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Mac Mable said...

Such a thoughtful and personal card, which I am sure he loved x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super soccer card! I’m sure your nephew appreciated it! Have a great day!

Lisa said...

what a fun card, perfect for our theme! Love the personal touch you added with the colours of the kit. Thanks for sharing your card with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

Pia S said...

This image and paper are keepers as they work for both younger and older boys. To find fitting items for teenaged boys is quite rare...cool boy design!

Maikreations said...

A perfect card for a football loving 10year-old ;o))) (Or any age really ;o) Thank you for joining us at Papercraft Challenges for our "For Boys and Men" challenge! Have a great day and happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Renate said...

It's great that you participate in our challenge with this fantastic card.
I'm a little late responding.
Good luck in the draw.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT papercrat Challenges)