Saturday 2 February 2019

Jolly Cat Christmas

It's snowing here in England so I can't think of anything I'd rather do than stay in and make Christmas cards!

Years ago, one of the papercraft magazines regularly printed a double-page spread of cartoon images. I was looking for something catty and Christmassy to enter Christmas Kickstart  and came across a scanned page of Fat Cat images. I used the snipper tool to isolate this one, enlarged it and printed it, Then I coloured it with Promarkers and glitter pens and added a stamped sentiment.

As well as Christmas Kickstart, I'd like to enter:
Crafty Addicts  purrfect day
Use Your Stuff  enamel dots
Casology
Winter Wonderland 


11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Now that's one fat cat having loads of fun and love the tinsel around his tail. Fun card and great 'computer' work too x (I don't know what the snipper tool is but assume it's something technical!).

Dotty Jo said...

I very nearly used a Fat Cat image myself! Not seen this one before, it's a beaut! What a great fit with the CASology Challenge too! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this happy cat image, great card!

Ros Crawford said...

Now if you had coloured him Ginger... That would be my (very fat)cat!! Haha I love this!

Claire said...

Goodness me, he's really had a jolly season judging by his extended tummy. Great take on the cue word over at CASology and its such a fun card that many cat owners will appreciate :) X

Darnell said...

You have given me quite a chuckle with this card, Marina! What a riot that image is and who knew such a fat cat could be that athletic?! Hugs, Darnell

Pia S said...

This cat could do with a little working out. I think he’s fantastic, this sweet card is festive and cheerful.

Jacquie Southas said...

What a perfect pairing of a sentiment with an image! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Janis said...

Nothing like snow to get you in the mood to stay in and make Christmas cards!! I am not familiar with the Fat Cats. What a hilarious plump kitty and the purr-fect sentiment. Love the tinsel and holly on his tail!!! Thanks so much for sharing your Festive Feline at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!!

<3
Janis
Guest Elf
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Pat K said...

Fun image on the lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

Christine Kiehl said...

How cute is this!! I love it!