Sunday 16 December 2018

The best kind of accident....

... is a mica accident. I was spraying my inked sky with water with (I thought)a touch of mica inside but a big glob of mica came out and I had to mop it up ...ending up with a very shimmery sky.

For this card I used several stamp sets and lots of post-its for masking.

I'd like to enter:
The Sisterhood of Crafters winter scene
Happy Little Stampers Christmas 
Cards In Envy spirit of Christmas
I love Promarkers  coloured with Promakers
Fab n Funky  cute Christmas




SISTERHOOD TOP THREE AWARD

9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great combination of stamps and wonderful scene making on your adorable card and of course the best bit....the blob of mica on your pretty sky X

Darlene said...

OMG ... how cute are these little guys! What a happy scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Create a Winter Scene’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Is that Mica or the northern lights I see in the sky??? Jo x

Ros Crawford said...

That's a happy accident! It totally transforms the sky and the scene is adorable!

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful "accident!" Super cute scene. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Shauna said...

This is so cute! I like your festive scene and the added shimmer!
- Shauna

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute! Fab entry for our last challenge of the year. Wishing you a lovely Christmas. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Inkyfingers said...

This is the cutest card Marina and the happy accident makes the sky so pretty. Love little penguins have me leaving with a smile on my face!
Wishing you a happy and peaceful Christmas and thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Inkyfingers said...

Oops - sorry I had the wrong hat on and meant to say thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers lol!