Thursday 20 December 2018

Holly Bus

Last weekend, my partner asked me if I'd make some cards for his bus enthusiast friends. Yes, last weekend - the 15th December! He gave me the photo (it's one of his own buses) and I made these 7 cards:

As you can see, I used a variety of materials including stamps, die-cuts and patterned paper.  For the card at the top of this post, I used an old Hero Arts holly stamp and Promarkers.

I'd like to enter :
ABC Christmas zero embellishments 
Sweet Stampin   last minute Christmas
Little Red Wagon  Christmas 

11 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, so fun! Wonderful versions of festive cards with the buses!!

Mac Mable said...

So creative and fun and wow how you made them at so short notice and such a busy time of the year. All so unique and I bet they will be well received X thank you for your blog friendship in 2018 X

Donna said...

Such a clever collection of cards, very beautiful on short notice!

Liz said...

Brilliant cards for bus enthusiasts. I'm sure the recipients were thrilled to receive them. xx

Ros Crawford said...

Oh that's men for you!! What a great selection you came up with though... Terrific!
Have a wonderful Christmas Marina!

sentsue said...

Thank you so much for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

Jacquie Southas said...

How fun are these cards! Love the brightly colored holly! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

How wonderfully festive. I'm sure they'll love the personalised touch. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week

Sammy said...

What a fab set of cards! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Anna Uhras said...

So much fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous cards! Thank you so much for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and we love to see your Christmas cards next year! Luv, Wilma