Tuesday 7 August 2018

Wigwam

A few weeks ago I was looking through my photos from summer 2015 and printed off this one.  I cannot forget that this is from 2015 - my son is wearing a garish yellow football top. It was his first ever Arsenal top (an away shirt?) and he is wearing it in 75% of the photos taken that summer. It really stands out! Actually, writing this has made me think that I should make a layout about the top ...but I digress...

When I saw the 'triangles' challenge at Use Your Stuff I thought they'd work with this photo. I cut the big triangles from some One Canoe Two paper - the other side has beautiful butterflies ( I used it here) so it was a dilemna, but I felt the B-side was just right. I doodled borders with  a white gel pen. The stickers are from the same brand and so is the base paper, although from a different range. The leafy paper is older than my son!

I'd also like to link up at Bimini Moose .

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great layout, the triangles really enhance the theme of your photo!

Pia S said...

Both paper and layout are perfect with this photo, great match!

Janis Lewis said...

Amazing layout! I love how you used the triangles with the wigwam. Thanks for joining us at Bimini Moose.

Tammy L said...

Awesome layout! I love the matching of the triangles with your photo! Thanks for sharing it with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
TammyDT

Mac Mable said...

Had fun reading this post Marina. Wonderful layout and wonderful memories for you x.

Tina Campbell said...

Love this layout and the use of the triangles :) Thank you for playing along with us over at Use Your Stuff
Tina-DT