Wednesday, 21 August 2013
I made a clock! Actually it's a fake clock as , although the hands are real, there's no mechanism behind. That's because it will take me a bit longer to sort it out and I don't want to miss entering it for the challenge that inspired me - CD Sunday's Add a Number.
I printed the clock face from the My Craft Studio 'Tinkering with Steampunk' CD. The middle was patterned and I wanted to stamp on it, so I cut out a circle to cover the pattern. Then I stamped, using clear ink and polymer stamps from A Day for Daisies and Kanban. I embossed them with silver embossing powder and inked the whole thing with two different colours of Distress ink. I attached the clock hands with a brad.
As well as CD Sunday , I'd also like to enter:
Come and Get it Challenges Things with wings
The Pink Elephant Challenge Anything but a card
Card Crafter's Circle Winged things
Vintage Stamping Challenges Wings and things