Monday 26 August 2013

Jar of Hearts


I had fun today combining two challenges: Fusion Card Challenge ( sketch and photo), and Totally Papercrafts Tag and Hearts.

The jar stamp is by Stampin Up  and the hearts were from two other Stampin Up sets. The red ink is Fired Brick Distress Ink. (I wish I could find where I'd put the lid!) The woodgrain is a Hero Arts stamp and I used a Crafty Sentiments die to cut the pennants, which I then embossed with 3 different folders, smeared with ink. The tag is chipboard, stamped with a Woodware sentiment.

7 comments:

sandie said...

I love the combo of the woodgrain stamp and the sweet little jar-kind of grungy mixed with love-great combo x

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous jar of hearts Marina!!!
So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

chrissie said...

Love this the colour combo go so well together

Chrissie x

Wynn said...

Love this Marina it would make a great valentine card methinks.
Wynn xx

~amy~ said...

Such a cute jar of hearts!
thanks for playing with us at FUSION card challenge!

Suzette said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Suzette x

Kelly Griglione said...

So very pretty, love the colors and your woodgrain! Thanks for joining the FUSION challenge!